Langton Beer Festival 9 – 11 July 2021
We are back ladies and gentlemen with our annual beer festival! Taking place at the brewery on 9th – 11th July starting at midday on the Friday till 5pm on the Sunday.
Friday 9th July 12.00 – 22.00
Saturday 10th July 12.00 – 22.00
Sunday 11th July 12.00 – 17.00
We have great beer lined up for you to cater for all tastes with a mix of traditional and modern to suit even the most discerning of drinkers. Alongside a range of beers brewed at Langton Brewery – fresh for the festival, including both a stout and lager in cask, we will be featuring beers from some of the leading craft breweries in London and here is a list of what to expect!
- Rainbow Bridge 3.8% – Golden ale
- Inclined Plane 4.2% – Amber Ale
- Thomas Lift 4.4% – Premium bitter
- Bullseye 4.8% – Stout with hints of vanilla
- Festival Lager 5.2%
- Inclined Plane Reserve 6.2% – Limited Edition Amber Ale.
- Trinity 3% – Award winning hoppy session beer
- Big chief – 5.5% – US/NZ IPA
- Fellowship porter – 5.1% (SIBA Gold medal winner)
- Best 4.1%
- Pale 4.4%
- XPA 4%
- Jamboree Golden Ale 4.8%
- Cowcatcher APA 4.8%
- Foundation Best Bitter 4.2%
- Imperial Brown Stout 9.5%
- Sour cherry Biere De Saison 5%
- Pale 4.5%
- Lager 4.6%
- IPA 6.5%
- DDH pale 5.5%
- Lemon and Thyme Saison 3.8%
We will also be serving local gin and cider as well as wine, fizz and soft drinks. Not forgetting the local food vendors serving pizza, curry, burgers, cakes and so much more accompanied by the best local musicians (check our social media channels).
Last but not least we are asking everyone to book online in advance. Why? Well because of Covid really. If we need to cancel the event, heaven forbid, we need to get in touch with you and give you your money back!
Friday: £5 per person
Saturday: £5 per person
Sunday: £1 per person
Whole weekend: £8 per person
So, get ready for the best local beer event in town! We all deserve it! Camping is available too which must also be booked online.
We are proud to be supporting Wishes 4 Kids again this year a small Leicestershire based charity who grants wishes for children of 18 years and below who are life limited, suffered life changing emotional and physical abuse or terminally ill.