We are looking to hire another full time brewer!
Langton Brewery is an independent, family-owned brewery located on a working farm just outside the town of Market Harborough. We produce a range of cask beers and a small but growing number of award-winning craft style beers. We have a strong local following and have this year completed the build of a new shop/event taproom as well as additional brew house space and cellaring.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a hardworking, rounded individual who can further strengthen our small team and play a meaningful role in the next stage of our growth. The role is primarily that of a brewer supporting our Head Brewer. We want to find a someone who is happy working in production, packaging and logistics to keep beer flowing to our loyal customers and followers.
The role includes:
- Brewing beer on our 10HL brew kit;
- Dry-hopping and yeast management;
- Managing fermentations;
- Cask cleaning and filling,
- Packaging operations and cellar work;
- Quality assurance;
- Cleaning vessels and general cleaning duties in the Brewhouse;
- Operating the forklift;
- Load filling and deliveries.
- Mucking in at our three annual festivals!
The ideal candidate would have: three years brewing experience; can do attitude and adaptability to work in a small team; happy to turn their hand to a range of tasks and to work independently, comfortable working in a busy environment but keen to have fun too; careful record keeper; clean full driver’s license; be physically in good shape as the role requires heavy lifting. Please note the successful candidate should have their own mode of transport to get to and from the brewery as it is not easily accessible by public transport.
What are we offering?
The key for us is finding the right person for our business that is keen and able to help the brewery improve and grow over the next few years. In return we will the following:
- Opportunity to play a key role in a small growing business
- £25,000-£30,000/year salary depending on experience
- Free team breakfast on Fridays
- Beer allowance!
- Support in Continued Professional Development
If this sounds interesting to you please send a CV and covering letter to Sion by email to email@example.com explaining why you are the right person for the job.