WHERE AND WHEN?
It all takes place at The Langton Brewery which is based at Grange Farm, Welham Road, Thorpe Langton, Market Harborough, LE16 7TU.
Friday 12th July 12.00 to 22.00
Saturday 13th July 12.00 to 22.00
Sun 14th July 12.00-17.00
This is the full list of our ales and the guest ales we will be serving. This year, as well as all your favourites from Langton Brewery in both cask and keg as well as some of our special 20th anniversary edition beers we are featuring a whole range of the best beers from the great county of Somerset, an outstanding Export Stout from London and a couple of beers from Northamptonshire to boot – something for everyone!
- Inclined Plane RESERVE 6.2% – (Langton Brewery Special Anniversary Edition)
- American Pale Ale 4.3%- (Langton Brewery Special Anniversary Edition)
- Export Stout 8.0% – Stout (Partizan Brewery, London)
- Top Sail 4.0% – Amber Ale (Bay’s brewery, Somerset)
- Devonshire Pale Ale 4.5% – Pale Ale (Black Tor Brewery, Somerset)
- Tawny Owl 3.8% – Bitter (Cotleigh Brewery, Somerset)
- Legend 4.4% – Amber Ale (Dartmoor Brewery, Somerset)
- Jail Ale 4.8% – Premium Ale (Dartmoor Brewery, Somerset)
- Avocet 3.9% – Organic Ale (Exeter Brewery, Somerset)
- Yellow Hammer 4.2% – Golden Ale (Hanlon’s Brewery, Somerset)
- Otter Amber 4.0% – Amber Ale (Otter Brewery, Somerset)
- Otter Head 5.8% – Strong Ale (Otter Brewery, Somerset)
- Rainbow Bridge 3.8% – Golden Ale (Langton Brewery)
- Union Wharf 4.0% – Copper Ale (Langton Brewery)
- Inclined Plane 4.2% – Amber Ale (Langton Brewery)
- Thomas Lift 4.4% – Premium Bitter (Langton Brewery)
- Pow Wow 4.5% – Pale Ale (Langton Brewery)
- Bullseye 4.8% – Stout (Langton Brewery)
- Cherry Porter 4.9% (Langton Brewery – voted best beer last year at the festival!)
- Fox Lager 5.2% – Lager (Langton Brewery)
- Jabber 5.8% – East Coast IPA (Langton Brewery)
- Chocolate Porter 4.4% – Porter (Nobby’s Brewery, Northants)
- Cashmere 4.6% – Golden Ale (Nobby’s Brewery, Northants)
By kind permission from the farmer, we have a field available for those of you who wish to stay over. It is a large flat field and we can take tents, caravans or camper vans. There will be a drinking water supply, toilets, waste tank and waste bins in the field. There is no electrical hook up. Cost is £10 per unit per night. A small tent or awning alongside a camper van would be included in the fee. You may park your vehicle alongside your pitch. Camping is available from Thursday 11th and the field must be cleared by Monday 15th. STRICTLY NO OPEN FIRES OR FLOOR STANDING BBQ’S.
ADVANCE BOOKING AND PAYMENT IS ESSENTIAL TO SECURE YOUR SPOT. PLEASE CALL 01858 540116 or email email@example.com TO BOOK IN.
DO I NEED A TICKET?
No, but there is an entrance fee of £5. This will cover you for either Friday or Saturday or both.
Every year, we give back to the community by raising money for a local charity at the event. This year, we have chosen once again to support ‘Wishes for Kids’ – http://www.wishes4kids.co.uk. So, there is no fixed charge on Sunday but if you would like to make a donation to the charity it would be much appreciated.
DISABLED PARKING AND FACILITIES
There will be a designated parking area and disabled toilets are provided. There are no steps but this is an outdoor event and the ground can be un-even.